Looking to Join Baldwin & Sons?
If you're interested in joining one of Southern California's most successful real estate development companies, we're always on the look-out for talented, top-tier professionals that thrive in their chosen field.
We have 2 open Sales Associate positions available in our Orange County and San Diego locations. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify in your email either the San Diego or Orange County office location.
Baldwin & Sons is looking for a dynamic Sales Associate to sell our luxury homes. A qualified candidate will possess the following skills:
· Energetic People Person.
· Able to professionally manage daily challenges and responsibilities.
· Have a California Real Estate license and a minimum of 3 years of recent new homes sales experience with a home builder.
· Proficient in Microsoft Applications to include Word, Excel, and Outlook.
A Sales Associate with Baldwin & Sons will be required to maintain the following duties and responsibilities:
· Responsible for the promotion of customer sales including providing advice to customers and recommending products that will fit the customer’s financial and family needs. Uses personal techniques to promote and close transactions.
· Acting as liaison with customer and coordinating with all members of the sales/marketing, construction, customer service, design center, mortgage, escrow and other administrative teams regarding homebuyer’s matters.
· Explains the various sales documents and attachments to customers.
· Maintains a professional demeanor and provides excellent customer service to homebuyers and internal customers.
· Ensures the safety and security of customers while on site.
· Responsible for the presentation of homes including the condition of models, inventory, home sites, Sales Office/Center, signage, marketing material, etc.
· Represents the division in the market and is knowledgeable about the market and the needs of actual and potential customers. Investigates competitor practices and incorporate that information into marketing and promotional activities.
· Complies with DRE and other state regulations for real estate sales by reviewing the sales documents and community disclosures for accuracy and providing compliance feedback to the division.
· Establishes and achieves sales goals consistent with company goals.
· Self-prospects and develops a follow-up program to turn prospects into buyers. Includes buyer referrals and co-broker sales.
· Provides continual evaluation of company policies, processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
· Understands all facets of the home construction process, differences in plans, elevations, and familiarity with all options.
· Builds and maintains relationships with realtor community.
· Creates and initiates new marketing and promotional ideas and strategies.
· Attends seminars and workshops to continually enhance professional knowledge and complies with DRE licensure regulations.
· Assists with other administrative projects as needed.
Baldwin & Sons offers an excellent candidate the following:
· A competitive base salary and sales commission
· Excellent Medical/Dental